Level 3 Certificate in Assessing the Quality of Assessment
- are accredited by Ofqual as being stand alone
- are nationally recognised
- were developed to meet the requirements of assessors, internal quality assurers (IQA) and external quality assurers (EQA) who are assessing and quality assuring qualifications
- are based on the Learning and Development National Occupational Standards (NOS). The NOS, assessment strategy and qualification structures were devised by Lifelong Learning UK (LLUK) and are now owned by the Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS), the Standards Setting Body for teaching and learning
- offer learners an opportunity to develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning and assessment.
|Unit 1||Understanding the Principles and Practices of Assessment||D/601/5313||3 Credits||30 GLH|
|Unit 2||Assess Occupational Competence in the Work Environment||H/601/5314||3 Credits||30 GLH|
|Unit 3||Assess Vocational Skills, Knowledge and Understanding||F/601/5319||3 Credits||30 GLH|
We offer to assess online and in the workplace. You must have at least 2 learners following an NVQ in order for you to gather evidence. Flexible start dates and use of the OneFile e-portfolio and access to the digital skills library.
- Credits – 9
- Total Cost – £599.99