General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
This course highlights the key themes of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to help organisations understand the new legal framework in the EU.
At the end of the course, trainees will be able to:
- Define the key concepts and terminology of the GDPR
- Recognise the importance of protecting personal data
- Identify which information the GDPR applies to
- Identify the principles of Data Protection
- Explain the rights of Data Subjects under the Act
- Understand the responsibilities of Data Controllers
- Outline the consequences of non-compliance
1. Introduction to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
In this section, we’ll cover why data protection? And what is personal data? You’ll
identify which information the GDPR applies to, and understand the importance of protecting personal data.
2. Rights and responsibilities
In this section, we’ll cover who does the GDPR apply to and outline the individual rights of Data Subjects and the responsibilities of Data Controllers.
3. Regulation and Enforcement
In this section, we’ll cover the data protection principles, data breaches, and notification of a data breach. We’ll cover basic guidelines to help prevent security and outline the consequences of non-compliance breaches.
Who will it benefit?
Ideal for anyone who works in any type of organisation that handles data. This course will allow employees to understand what General Data Protection Regulations are and why it’s important to follow these requirements in order to protect Data Subject’s data.
Payment in full by Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer
Up to 28 days
|Payment Options||Payment in full by Credit/Debit card, Bank transfer|
|Available for||Up to 28 days|
|Running time||25-30 mins|