Pearson BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma in Engineering (QCF)(Electrical/Electronic) [500/7841/0]
This qualification is a technical level qualification which will help the learner to move up to a Higher Education (HE) qualification. It will give the learner an excellent foundation at technician level and can be incorporated into an apprenticeship. There are mandatory modules which are common to all engineering disciplines, and the optional units to make up the 60 credits.
The Units we will be offering are all 10 Credits at level 3 and are as follows:
- Unit 1 – Health and Safety in the Engineering Workplace [T/600/0249]
- Unit 6 – Electrical and Electronic Principles [J/600/0255]
Choose up to 4 more units to make up the 60 credits for your qualification:
- Unit 4 – Mathematics for Engineering Technicians [A/600/0253]
- Unit 35 – Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits [K/600/0300]
- Unit 142 – Fault Diagnosis and Maintenance of Communications Equipment [J/502/3041]
- Unit 143 – Communication Technologies [F/601/7264]
- Unit 144 – Telecommunications Principles [D/601/3254 ]
The knowledge will be delivered by on-line distance learning using our Learning Management System as well as our electronics pack for the practical. Assessment will be by tutor marked assignment.
- Registration – £122.40
- Each Unit – £225
- Total Cost – £1472.40 (+VAT)