As a training provider, SemesterLD is now able to offer apprenticeships. The Engineering Technician is the staple of any business that requires engineering maintenance. Your company could be any of the following:
- Offshore – such as Oil & Gas, Wind Turbines
- Machinery servicing – such as fork lift trucks, cranes, plant
- Distribution – such as warehousing servicing automated lines, conveyor belts
- Air – aircraft servicing & repair
- Energy – Onshore wind turbines, Gas turbines maintenance
- Theme Parks – maintaining rides and services
The engineering Technician is a versatile role and could involve learning about and dealing with mechanical problems involving gears, rollers, couplings, engines, generators, hydraulics, PLC’s plus many more.
SemesterLD has a vast experience of dealing with major manufacturers in upskilling their workforce through our NVQ and HNC programmes in Engineering. Some of these companies can be found on our About Page.