What is the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration Qualification?
The Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration is for learners who work in, or who want to work in the business administration roles such as:
- Personal Assistant,
- Office Executive
- Office Supervisor
As such, the qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop and demonstrate technical and wider sector-related knowledge to underpin competence in the job roles stated above. Furthermore, this includes the knowledge covering the broader cross-organisation processes such as business innovation, financial management and marketing. Moreover, the principles and practices underpinning the tasks and responsibilities related to the job roles above such as methods of communication and information management.
To find out more about NVQ’s please visit the main page.
In addition, the BTEC Level 3 in Business and Administration qualification aims to develop and demonstrate a range of technical skills and behaviours that supports competence in the job roles stated above. These include developing and managing administrative systems, processes and staff. For example, using a range of internal and external communication methods and the systems that support them, organising diaries, meetings and travel, managing resources and facilities, managing administrative processes and systems and supervising staff.
What will I gain after completion of the BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration Qualification?
- Firstly, develop your own personal growth and engagement in learning through the development of personal, learning and thinking skills (PLTS).
- Secondly, have existing skills recognised
- Thirdly, you will achieve a nationally-recognised Level 3 qualification
- Firstly, Communicate in a Business environment
- Secondly, Manage Personal and Professional Development
- Thirdly, Principles of Business Communication and Information
- Additionally, Principles of Administration
- Lastly, Principles of Business
Optional Units (2 Min)
- Contribute to the Improvement of Business Performance
- Negotiate in a Business Environment
- Develop a Presentation
- Deliver a Presentation
- Create Bespoke Business Documents
- Contribute to the Development and Implementation of an Information System
No prior knowledge, understanding, skills or qualifications are required before learners register for this qualification. However, it is likely that they will be seeking work within the business administrative sector, or they may already be employed in a cross-sector role of function that involves responsibility for carrying out and managing business administrative operations and functions.
We can offer an internship to the right candidate to work alongside the Semester Team in order to gain the experience and skills to progress to paid work.
Contact us through the contact page.