The Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Controlling Lifting Operations –Slinger/Signaller (Construction) is for learners who work in, or who want to work in, the area of lifting operations in the construction sector.
The qualification gives learners the opportunity to:
• develop the technical skills, role-related knowledge and understanding and behaviours required to work on site, with and around associated plant and equipment, in the role of a lifting operative
• demonstrate competence in the relevant job roles
• have existing skills recognised
• achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 qualification
• develop their own personal growth and engagement in learning.
Who is this Course for?
This qualification is for those who require to work on site as a construction operative.
How long do I get to complete this qualification?
You will have 1 year to complete from registration. You need a minimum of 6 months experience to get fully signed off.
What subjects will I do?
- Attaching and Preparing Suspended Loads for Movement Using Lifting Accessories in the Workplace
- Guiding, Positioning and Placing Suspended Loads in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace